Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Nextweb in Amsterdam

I know I've been slow in posting but wanted to share the slides from the talk I gave a few weeks back in Amsterdam at the really enjoyable NextWeb conference.



The theme was about stimulating more great European entrepreneurship - something which is close to my heart and I've posted about at length before.

In the last few weeks we have seen more great news for European startups - including the great team at Last.fm's fabulous exit to CBS and also Joost attracting Mike Volpi, one of the killer executives from Silicon Valley, to come to London to build what promises to be a company ready to redefine TV.

Who says Europe isn't at the cutting edge?

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2007 09:24:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was very inspirationnal so I made a post about it. I would be very happy to have your thoughts on it.

Thanks a lot

http://ulik.typepad.com/leafar/2007/06/europe_time.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home