Monday, January 02, 2006

eBay.co.uk: Own The Last 1,000 Pixels on MillionDollarHomepage.com

An incredible story of a very smart UK student who has earned $1m by understanding both the psychology and monetization potential of the web - an now to cap it off with an eBay auction - superb.... Check out the blog

"Alexa.com ranks my site 127th out of ALL websites on the internet. This is your last chance to literally own a piece of 'internet history'!

The winning bidder will not only win last 1,000 pixels on the homepage, they will also receive a huge amount of publicity associated with winning this eBay auction and my site finally reaching the million dollar mark. I will also mention the winning bidder on my blog, which is read by tens of thousands of people every day. This truely is a unique, one-off, hugely valuable marketing opportunity. Happy bidding!"

5 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 09:17:00 pm, Blogger LauraInLongBeach said...

Hi Saul!
Isn't this Alex Tew thing amazing. I just wanted to share two other pixel sites with you that are MLM...so you can earn money not only from your ads, but also just by being involved in the company. The links are http://www.pixmeup.com/adcash and http://www.easyimpact.com/lmonji
They are both very new and, as you know, present a great opportunity for us!
Take care,
Laura
laura@bodybelean.com

 
At 2/11/2006 08:02:00 am, Anonymous SEO said...

Cool Blog Here! I have a pixel web site If want to promote your web site on my http://www.pixelhurricane.com website the cost is $497.00 for a 100 block of pixels but it will get your site listed in the top of the search engines. SEO

 
At 3/04/2006 08:13:00 pm, Anonymous internet said...

Cool Blog Here! I have a pixel web site If want to promote your web site on my http://www.pixelhurricane.com website the cost is $497.00 for a 100 block of pixels but it will get your site listed in the top of the search engines. internet

 
At 4/02/2006 05:27:00 pm, Anonymous pixels said...

Cool Blog Here! I have a pixel web site If want to promote your web site on my http://www.pixelhurricane.com website the cost is $497.00 for a 100 block of pixels but it will get your site listed in the top of the search engines. pixels

 
At 6/15/2006 12:34:00 am, Blogger maverick said...

Hello,
Without much luck, I was searching for blogs about Toys & Hobbies when I happened across yours. It's a cool blog. Evidently you like telling it like it is! I have a really great ebay website that is easy to use that you may like. If you get a chance, check it out www.licensedbrandsclub.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home