No blogging for ages
Twitter has made me very lazy when it comes to my blog, even lazier than before - hard I know.
So in no particular order here's a few random things/posts/businesses in the making which have been on my mind:
- The Value of Live, Real-Time Web and Twitter
- Socially Constructed Services
- Smart Energy
- Beyond the Banner & Social Advertising - what happens when $20bn industry implodes
- Disruptive Consumer Financial Services for the Bottom of the Pyramid
- Places to innovate in Education
- The inescapable weight of the cost structures of Traditional Media
- Transparency & Provenance in all things, but especially food
- Successful blends (people, companies, countries) of Creative/Business/Technology
- Company building and relay races
- Seedcamp 2.0
- Micro-seed/Seed/Early-stage investment models
Anything else I should be thinking about? Who should I be talking to on the points above? Any of them you think are worth major focus....
Is anyone still reading this?
See you at www.twitter.com/cape via Tweetdeck of course :)